Homeowner's and Automobile InsuranceHomeowner's, Tenant & Renters Insurance In New England

Homeowner's, Tenant & Renters Insurance Program

New England Insurance Service offers Homeowner’s and Tenant’s coverage in New York and in all the New England States (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont).

Our homeowner's and tenants insurance program provides coverage for your home, personal property and personal liability.

Homeowner's Programs For In-home Child Care Providers

We have a specific homeowner’s program for family child care providers who typically have difficulty finding a Homeowner's Insurance Company to write their insurance.